Weddings In the willows
Alderfen Marshes offers private, secluded outdoor micro-wedding and renewal of vows ceremonies set within six acres of beautiful wilderness within the Norfolk Broads National Park. The marshes provide an ideal setting to get away from it all and experience a truly intimate ceremony with a select few family and friends at your side.
We have teamed up with local artisans to offer a unique micro-wedding package for the happy couple and up to eight guests to enjoy exclusive use of the marshes, celebrating together in this unique, remote, rural and wild setting.
“Great for nature lovers who want to get close to wildlife and experience a rural, back to nature, outdoor wedding”
Your 'Wedding in the Willows' Includes
- A personal and intimate celebrant-led ceremony in the private and picturesque setting of Alderfen Marshes
- Seasonal, homegrown fresh-cut floral arrangements beautifully created in a whimsical, meadowy and relaxed style
- Exclusive access for your wedding party to enjoy Alderfen Marshes conservation area
- Al fresco food area with woodland shelter, cool boxes, safari ovens, barbeque and locally produced charcoal to prepare your own wild wedding feast
- Informal photographs captured during the celebration
All sourced within five miles of Alderfen Marshes
- Private, secluded wild camping on Alderfen Marshes for you and your guests
- A wedding cake created for you by a local artisan baker
- A bountiful basket of locally produced food and drink for your wedding feast
- Sparkling wine from a local award-winning vineyard to celebrate your special occasion
- Evening meal at a picturesque local riverside pub
- Breakfast from the local patisserie
- Hair and make-up in a local salon, just a stones-throw from Alderfen Marshes
- Serene live music to reflect the natural surroundings
Find out more or come for a visit.
If a Wedding in the Willows at Alderfen Marshes might be for you, drop us a line with any questions or book a time to come and have a look around. We’ll be delighted to give you a tour of the marshes and help you plan your wonderfully wild celebration.